A rising wave of infections among Singapore’s massive migrant worker population threatens to derail the city-state’s success in fighting the coronavirus.
About 80% of all cases in Singapore have been linked to the dormitories where low paid migrant workers from South Asia are housed.
Singapore has now sealed off multiple dormitories, as the government carries out extensive testing and tries to move healthy workers out, but questions are being raised about why more wasn’t done to protect them.
People living in the dorms said they were scared about getting ill, and about what the future holds for them.
We agreed to protect the identity of the workers who spoke to the BBC.
Edited by Christine Hah
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Quả bóng Vàng Việt Nam 2019: Quang Hải, Hùng Dũng, Văn Quyết, Văn Hậu hay Trọng Hoàng? | NEXT SPORTS
- NAM PHƯƠNG HOÀNG HẬU – Đánh Bật Tình Địch Để Cưới VUA BẢO ĐẠI Và Tham Vọng Chính Trị Thời VNCH
- iPhone 12 Flip (2020) – OMG!!
- Vì sao Hoàng đế Bảo Đại và Hoàng hậu Nam Phương ‘không thể cùng nhau suốt kiếp’?
- EPIC GAME! – Liquid vs FURIA – DreamHack Masters – BEST MOMENTS | CSGO