Urgent action to prevent economic and social collapse in the aftermath of COVID-19 must include measures to reduce the risks of mismanagement and corruption without compromising the speed and flexibility that the crisis demands.
Most States have relaxed safeguards by implementing COVID-19 emergency measures that trade compliance, oversight and accountability for speed and rapid impact. This creates significant opportunities for corruption to thrive.
In the context of this crisis, using innovative technological solutions for efficient, transparent and accountable disbursement of economic emergency resources has the additional benefit of reducing potentially dangerous physical contact.
The mitigation and management of corruption risks and sanctions for perpetrators of corruption must remain a priority during COVID-19 crisis. #UnitedAgainstCorruption
Find more information online:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zing76.com/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Quả bóng Vàng Việt Nam 2019: Quang Hải, Hùng Dũng, Văn Quyết, Văn Hậu hay Trọng Hoàng? | NEXT SPORTS
- NAM PHƯƠNG HOÀNG HẬU – Đánh Bật Tình Địch Để Cưới VUA BẢO ĐẠI Và Tham Vọng Chính Trị Thời VNCH
- iPhone 12 Flip (2020) – OMG!!
- Vì sao Hoàng đế Bảo Đại và Hoàng hậu Nam Phương ‘không thể cùng nhau suốt kiếp’?
- EPIC GAME! – Liquid vs FURIA – DreamHack Masters – BEST MOMENTS | CSGO