Present Perfect Exercise (P1) | Bài tập thì hiện tại hoàn thành (P1) | Có đáp án
The uses of the present perfect simple tense:
1. To emphasize on the result of a past action without mentioning the actual time when it happened:
I have met that girl before.
We have discussed this issue a few times.
2. Action performed in a period that has not finished yet (the same day, week, month, etc.):
Have you seen Lacy today? (The day is not over yet.)
I have had several tests this month. (The month has not finished yet.)
3. Action that started in the past and has continued until now. Often used with since (indicating the beginning of action) or for (indicating the duration of action):
They have lived here for ten years.
I have not seen her since we left high school.
Clare and John have known each other since they were at primary school.
4. It is used to indicate completed activities in the immediate past (with just).
He has just taken the medicine.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zing76.com/giao-duc/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khoa Hóa học và các chương trình đào tạo trong lĩnh vực Hóa học và Công nghệ
- ĐẠI HỌC SƯ PHẠM HOA ĐÔNG | Du học Trung Quốc Riba.vn
- MÔN NGỮ VĂN – LỚP 8 | HÀNH ĐỘNG NÓI | 10H00 NGÀY 25.04.2020 | HANOITV
- Học Trực Tuyến Toán Lớp 3 Đề Thi Cuối Học Kì 2 Năm 2020 ( Đề 9)
- Sinh học lớp 7 – Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 – Đề 1